62000 ft of Climbs!

    Well, now I'm not feeling so bad.  I was told that my ride (Hog Wild) of
8,000 to 10,000 ft of climb (pending on who was recording it) was just too
much in one day.  Now that I hear of what you guys did at this years OT ride,
I'm feeling better about this.  Of course, it wasn't 112 degrees at the OT,
I'm sure during the day!
    My husband and I have done the OT ride 4 years in a row.  Missed this
years...and we are bummed about it.  We love that ride, and Sharon & Crockett
Dumas!  62000 ft of climbs averages about 12400 ft of climb per day.  No
wonder we didn't think much of our climbs at the Hog Wild ride.  I guess, its
all in what your perception is... <VBG>
    Congratulations to all that attended this years OT ride.  We sure missed
being there!

Tammy & Charlie Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9269