Re: 62000 ft of Climbs!

To which Tammy wrote:
> 62000 ft of Climbs!

Er.. not exactly.  Karen said total elevation gain and
loss... which is a total change over the 5 days.  Up
*and* down, not just up.  If the starting elevation
was identical to the ending elevation then the average
elevation changes would have been 12,400 per day, 1/2
being up and 1/2 down... and the average amount of
climbing per day would have been more like 6,200 ft.

Nothing to sneeze at, but Tammy, your ride still wins.
;-)

I would have loved to have been there too.

(... oh yeah, myers, like you're one to read the fine
print on things.  Exiss trailer, not Featherlite...)

:) - Kathy Myers
AERC # 14992
in No. Cal. with Magnum the TB ex-racer
..who is very sweet and loves to follow people around
and Mr Maajistic... resident "Pet Me!" arabian weasel
.. which is just the way I like them both