Stables and/or B&Bs near Salem, NH

Like any fanatical distance riders, hubby and I are attempting to turn a
wedding out of state into an opportunity to do some riding.  The wedding is
in Salem, NH, and we're thinking of heading from there to Acadia.  Will have
the LQ trailer, but were wondering if someone could recommend someplace we
could stable the horses for a night or two near Salem?

Thank you in advance.

--Patti (in NY)