Dublin Hart
Mike Maul
Bob Morris
Truman Prevatt
Maggy Price
Robert Ribley
Roger Rittenhouse
Mike Tomlinson

Yeah, I know, that is 10 and I can only vote for 8.  I will pare my list down
in time to vote.  With 20 candidates, this is the first time I have every
wanted to vote for more than 4 or 5.    Does this mean there is more interest
in AERC or more people don't like what the present board is doing?  If anyone
is interested in why I am voting for someone or not voting for someone I will
tell you.  I just don't feel that I should put all my reasons out in the
public forum so to speak.......Maryben