Fwd: RC: Lassen Challenge Ride

---- Begin included message ----

I talked to Sandi and she said this has been going on for a few years.  I
would think if she sent in her dates a year ahead of time that she should get
the date she wanted.  How much time has to pass before you sanction a ride
that has been requested?

I'm not accusing you of anything, just wondering why she gets the run around?
 She also wonders about this.

I have nothing againist 2 or more rides on the same weekend, as we all know,
there are only 4 weekends a month!  But shouldn't it be, who ever gets their
paper work in first gets first priorty?  Yes we need new rides, but I think
the 150 rule should be enforced.  If a RM knows there might be a problem
putting on a ride in their area shouldn't they find out as soon as they
decide to put on a ride what the problems are and not wait and "hope" they
get their date?

I know your job isn't easy, but I think you should be more considerate of the
long term RM.  And yes, we did just lose a ride.  A couple I think.

Sue
---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----