Re: ridecamp-d Digest V00 #1571

In a message dated 10/3/2000 7:24:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net writes:

<< Many ride managers in the
 PNW eliminate this problem by annoucing that upper distances take priority
in
 vet lines at the ride meetings, or arrange different lines for completions
 and continuing. I would be interested in hearing how other regions deal with
 this. >>

Well I know I will get screamed at for this but.....the solution is to hire
more vets.

Susan K