Re: RC: Re: Re: Ride cards valuable?

Sure you do, listen to what the vet says. Ask him. Ask him to explain and tuck
it away in your brain where it gets fused with all the other information you
have.

You have to develop your intuition and use you intuition. Some times they can
get all A's and still not need to go on. Knowing this comes from knowing the
horse, not the vet card. A's and B's on the ride card aren't what is important,
the shape of the horse is. You are not trying to get the horse into college, you
are trying to get him safely through the ride.

I still think this might be one of those right brain vs. left brain things.

Truman

--
Vertex Engineering, Inc.
Innovative Solutions