Re: RC: Ride cards valuable?

In a message dated 10/2/00 1:12:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
robandcarla@hotmail.com writes:

<< So on the subject of pulls at rides I was wondering does anyone keep up
with
 the ride cards to see how thier horse is doing compared to previous rides?

Most of the rides that I have done don't give you your card at the end.  The
Tevis mails you yours later, that's the only one I've ever received.

Sylvia