Re: Re: Ride cards valuable?

So do you know without looking at your card if you have all As or if your
gut sounds are a B or whatever?  Someone said something about knowing what
is an A to one vet is a B to another.  I think ride cards are going to be
important no matter how many miles I get under my belt because I don't think
I will EVER stop learning.  I hope I don't anyway.  Because then I would
know everything...that might be kinda lonely! :)
Maggie