Re: RC: John Lyons' Portable Corral

Laurel,

My friends and I shopped around before we decided on the Horse-N-Around
portable corral. You can set it up by yourself. The panels only weigh 25 lbs
each. They work great on even or uneven ground. The panels are connected to
each other by long pins, so the horses can't get them uncoupled. The system
mounts on the side of your trailer. Horse-N-Around advertises in Endurance
news and will probably be at the Convention. I think they work just great.

Jeanne