Re: RC: Re: VC's P/R's

Maybe Steve is riding in the wrong region. I don't recall many people
being sent out of the P&R box for high pulse in the SE. I don't believe
it is a problem down here. Of course as Angie pointed out we nice
friendly southerners will offer you the opportunity to walk out of the
back of the box, go around and enter again if you are high. Maybe doing
that once or twice gets people to thinking that maybe they should be
down when they go in.

Kidding aside. If there is a sufficient P&R staff and the P&R area is
run correctly then it should not be a problem.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Mystic “The Horse from Hell” Storm