Re: RC: Unidentified subject!

Renee

I should have known better than to try to limit my comment about this.
I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE SHOULD BE TREATED EQUALLY
AT VET CHECKS.  I do not believe that 50's deserve more consideration
than 25's nor do I think that 100's deserve to go in front of 50's who
have been waiting their turn, either.  If some 100-milers get extra
consideration then they have been given an unfair advantage over other
100 milers - and the 50's and 25's that they pushed aside are at an
advantage to others in their ride that did not get that bad treatment.
That was the point of my post.  And yes, ride management should have
enough vets to handle the crowd at its worst.

I've heard a lot of whining about less relevant subjects on this forum!

Dave  Bennett
Georgia