Re: driving time

Sandy Bolinger wrote "
What an excellent idea!!! And, of course it's only fair...Any mileage over
300 to get to a ride and you get extra points for  completing the
ride...for every ten miles over 300 an extra point is added to your overall
points...      And for every 10 miles under 1oo miles you get 25 points
subtracted.  Then , of course, we're going to have to factor in what kind
of rig you're driving...The older and sicker the truck, the more points!
etc,etc,etc    ( I could do really well this year)

But Sandy how could we ever believe your actual driving time when it takes
you and Whit 3 to 4 hours longer than the rest of us to get to a ride ?? Of
course I am only thinking of the Big Horn ride where you guys quote " I
think we went into a time warp on the way over here "!! And this was when
montana had no set speed limit !
                               Drin Becker
                               Mtn. Region