Coon Footed?

Here is a question for all you shoers and vets out there.  I recently
brought home a 2 1/2 yo Arab filly who has had no attention to her feet
whatsoever.  Her front feet are extremely long, almost starting to curl.
The backs don't look too bad after being trimmed.  My concern is that she
seems to be very long in her pasterns especially behind.  Is this what is
referred to as "coon footed"?  Can she grow out of it with proper exercise
and trimmings or is it strictly conformational?

Also, being  2 1/2 now, how much can I expect her to grow? She is quite
small, probably 13 something.  I saw both her sire and dam and they were
small but sturdy.  Right now she is an ugly duckling that I hope will
blossom into a swan!

Thanks for any advise you can give me!:)

Julie
So. Cal.