Re: Saddle Pads

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Susan, my experience with the Toklat woolback pads has also been that they
won't stay in the gullet.  I did a little surgery on my barrel pad,
transforming it into a cut-back style pad and adding girth loops and velcro
for attaching to the saddle.  It's hard to make that first cut, but worth
it!  I may try the cut-back surgery on my dressage pad now.

Lynda, I will certainly try to get ahold of the impression pad.  I'll bet
others in my barn will be interested too.  Better to be penny wise, right?

If others have had favorable experiences with certain pads or pad
combinations, please chime in!