Re: RC: Juniors on stallions

In a message dated 09/27/2000 3:07:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
SandyDSA@aol.com writes:

<< I can't find and need information on whether or not a junior rider can
 compete on a stallion. I see nothing saying NO but would like to know for
 sure. If you know where this might be in writing I would like to know that
as
 well.  >>

A friend of mine had her 11 yr old son compete on her stallion on a 50 miler
this past summer. They did great, both Jared and Wyn Star are old pros. He
was happy to get back to his gelding though.

Maria