Re: Re: choke

Just my second hand $.02, but my vet at the referral clinic recommends
Equine Sr. over Strategy for both my young, injured, ribby horse and my
healthy, young, but slightly thin new horse.  The injured horse is eating
about 9 lbs. per day of Equine Sr. in addition to a lot of hay & copious
beetpulp.  She's ribby, but glossy and energetic.  Ever seen a 3 legged trot
in perfect cadence??? ;-)  Or 3 legged bucking and cantering?

m (cut that out!!!!)
 & Sarena (dang, I feel good)