Re: choke

In a message dated 09/24/2000 4:51:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mmieske@netonecom.net writes:

<< Feeding a senior feed to an adult (young) horse shouldn't be a problem, I
 think.  What do you say, Susan?  If your horse will be restricted in what it
 can consume, a senior feed should help hold the weight on them. >>

I know someone who has a 'non senior' horse who is a really hard keeper.  She
feeds him senior feed to keep weight on him and it seems to work just as
good, perhaps better than other things.

here's the perfect opportunity for me to ask a question about these complete
feeds.  Some of them have animal fat in them.....can this be a problem for
our little herbavores?

renee