Saddle Fit

I want to add my two cents to Marilyn's post on Tucker
saddles....I agree with her 100%. I have seen people with
Walkers, Quarter horses and Arabs and not a one has fit,
leaving the owners very unhappy with their pretty saddles.
It doesn't matter if its an english, western or endurance
saddle the same principles apply and nothing takes the
place of being center balanced, fitting horse and riders
anatomy and being made of quality materials.
I read a lot of comments about changing the gullet to adapt
a saddle from one horse to another......just a thought
...what about the rest of the back......to the best of my
knowledge they vary as much as the wither area.
Judy Fahley
JFC Saddle Co