Re: Re: Spooking and other problems you have asked me about....

I "walk" my horses also...sometimes it's a walking down the road to visit
the neighbors kind of walk or just a wandering around, find some good grass
for grazing kind of walk and sometimes I lay down and take a nap while he
grazes (well, I don't REALLY sleep) but I sit down or sprawl out and we
discuss stuff.  Cheaper than psychotherapy.
Maggie