Emu Oil

I have used tea tree oil to help prevent scarring. I used it personally.
However to take down the scar I would reccomend just rubbing the scar often
and massaging it to provide blood flow to it. I had 20 stitches in my
forehead this past year and you can hardly tell I have a scar. SO I would
reccomend just consistant massaging and allowing the natural healing of
blood flow to help with it.
I am sure you are going to get tons of Emu oil buffs out there. Good Luck.
carla (very very very vain about my appearence!)
Ansata (I SOOOOO PRETTY!!!)
Haley (hee hee you haven't seen that horseshoe print on your bum!)
Rob *eyes rolling*