Re: RC: Re: 20 Distance Horses at Auction on Sept 30

> Can I gripe here?  I am so upset this was scheduled the same weekend as two
> great endurance rides, both within 3 hours of Sacramento!  One is the Lassen
> Challenge, and one is Chamberlin Creek, being resurrected after 7 or 8
> years.  I'm sure there were scheduling concerns with getting Cal Expo, but
> it's a darn shame with no other rides in Northern Calif. until Lake Sonoma
> on Oct. 21(except Gold co.) , that they could not have picked a weekend that
> did not have a West Region ride. What to do???!!!!!
>
> Karen

Not being part of the group who organized the event, I can't speak to
what their schedule options were.

It does appear to be a sign of health in the horse "industry" in
general, and Endurance Riding in particular, that we have the problem of
"too many choices" on a given weekend.

/richard

--
Natalie's Barn & Breakfast  http://www.natbarn.com  1-877-NATBARN