Re: RE: Steph has Spoken

Hope Steph doesn't mind a "me, too" in this case.  I love ridecamp but after
a while it's hard to keep track of a thread that starts out as endurance
related and ends up totally off track...I barely have time to read the good
stuff as it is and I'm one of those people who is always afraid of missing a
"gem" somewhere and hate to delete indiscriminately.  Things get a little
testy in my house sometimes when I'm still reading posts long after I have
announced I am going to bed or in the morning after I have announced "yep,
I'm ready to go... wherever (usually with Nelson to shoe/trim horses)".  I
have to at least come up with something good that shows I am LEARNING
something new!  :)
Maggie