Re: Emu Oil

I use Emu Oil all the time.  I love it and IT WORKS!  I use it for cuts, and
soreness.  It does
make things heal very fast, and it promote re-hair growth on the wounds.  I
can't say
enough about this stuff.

My horse is also allergic to EVERYTHING under the sun, but he can take the emu
oil with
out any problem at all.

I have turned so many people on to this stuff!!  I wrote to the company and I
asked them if I
could please represent them here in the Mass area.

Louisa in Mass