Re: RC: Re: strange telephone call

In a message dated 9/14/00 7:52:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
desotosaddle@voyager.net writes:

<< I recieved another phone call 3 months after I sold the horse to them
saying
 he was lame. They threatened me with a lawsuit! The pre purchase exam
 complete with X-rays was done by a well renown endurance vet.

 Marilyn Horstmyer >>

Don't worry. The world is full of idiots, but in the US, justice generally
prevails.

ti