Re: RC: Maryben's Message

I was at a ride this season where top ten awards were awarded to the
limited distance riders (very unusual these days).  This was a very
difficult ride and there were two or three treaments in the limited
distance, and none in the longer distance.

No opinions given... just an illustration repeating history.

Jennifer