Re: RC: Maryben's Message

Okay guys  here goes.   I am sure that a great many of you have wondered
where the big mouth was regarding this issue.  After many readings and
contemplation I actually agree with MB.  But with one issue not being raised
that the FINISHING criteria is and shall remain 60 BPM for LD.  Some of the
rides and RM and attending vets are not upholding this.  I know I have been
there  spoke my mind and gotten the look of death.   Also, I agree with 4yr
old being limited as to number of consecutive days being ridden.
After speaking to a great many people around the nation  I have found out
that some areas and regions have seperate organizations for distant riding
and give points and awards for the top 3 placings.!!!???? They also give year
end high point placement awards.  NOW  how the heck can I stand on my soapbox
and bellow about getting no respect when you folks out there are doing this
crap.  And you know who you are.  Get the flamethrowers ready!!!  No wonder
"endurance" riders resent the racing crowd.  Until everyone gets it together
we will forever be at a rift.
After this year if nothing else I have learned to ENDURE.