Re: how hard is this?

>Ah, a gentleman for the "burnout" school of apologists for mediocrity.>

But Mark is too much of a gentleman to say this.  Me, I just blurt it out.
That's why I'm the attorney and he's the psychologist.

> My  daughter is doing super in a computer sofware company, but the worload
is  Rough, plus she's constantly having to learn new languages
(computer--she's already fluent in Japanese and Spanish). >

How scary.  And it makes me feel like a right idiot as I can lay claim to
English, Afrikaans and Kitchen Zulu, two of which are spoken only on this
tiny little corner of the globe.

>She says her lazy bosses keep warning her about burnout.>

Hah!  Typical computer people.  We lawyers wear out burnout scars with
proud.  War woulds, earned in battle and proudly displayed for all to see.
If you haven't reached burnout by the age of thirty, the common consensus is
that you are *gasp* an Estates lawyer.

> I keep explaining to her that burnout is another word for chickenshit. >

Cockadoodledoo!!!!!

Tracey

Burnout / insomnia : cost of analysis is the same.  Far cheaper to write
meaningless drivel on internet.  Particulary as is company computer.