Re: RC: Re: how hard is this?

At 02:22 AM 9/8/00 -0400, Tom wrote:
>burnout is another word for chickenshit.

Doesn't interval training work for the brain like it does for the
body?  I've always worked best by immersion in whatever I'm learning then
when I start spinning wheels going out & doing something totally different
- generally something physical - for a while, then immersion again.  When I
come back to it, voila - like magic much progress has been made during the
time off.  That program seems to work for young horses who are learning new
stuff, too.  Lif

             Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
           Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                 Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html