Re: Muscles

Celeste wrote:

>Any ideas on how to develope a horses inner thigh? We have a ride through a
Rhino and Lion park next month, anybets on the speeds we are going to
attain? <VBG> Any ideas on slowing your horse down to a steady pace when you
have a Rhino behind? Do Rhino's adhere to red ribbons in the tail means your
horse kicks, or do they see it as something else? <VVBG>

Celeste, I am appalled at your ignorance of indigenous South African fauna!
Don't you know that the rhinoceros (black and white) is the closest living
relative of the horse.  Really.  My husband went on school camp to Lapa Lala
a couple of weeks ago (a whole week with children, 50% of whom have
attention deficit disorder - boy did he appreciate me when he got back!) and
watched a Black Rhino bucking.  I kid you not.  He described it as "that
thing Toc does when you piss him off".  Such empathy.

Apparently, they were hand-feeding this rhino (youngster) who proceeded to
get the most enormous hard-on (I know there is a polite term for this, but I
am tired and can't remember it) and husband, in all innocence, asked the
game ranger "Do you have to clean his sheath?"  I wish I'd been there.
Still get mad fits of giggles at the very thought.

So, by my reckoning, I think you should consider perhaps not going to
aforementioned rhino park on mare in season.  Could become the most exciting
ride of your life!!!!

Tracey (got get some sleep)
Mark (why?  why is this a bad question?)
Children (Sir, what's a sheath?)
Mark (Oh, I see.)
Game Ranger (?)