miniature horses

My sister-in-law had a great idea, "I want to raise Mini horses". So today I had to go pick up this lil stallion she and her friend purchased. He is all of 32 inches tall, and looked silly in my 3 horse slat load. Oh well... Anyway all the Arab's at my farm laughed and chuckled when he stepped out.

They all seemed to welcome him. But know I am stuck with him until they get his pen built. "How much does he eat?" Oh he eats from a lot feeder with about 10 other horses. What kind of an answer is that. I figure he is about 200 pounds+or-. Anyone have any ideas?

He is real cute and the mares just loved him. HA HA HA!!! Should I just figure him as 1/4 the size of my regular horses and cut the food in 4ths?

Laurie