Re: RC: yowza yowza yowza baa-bey!!

When we first moved here our storage shed was a free outhouse we had to move
from a nearby town. About 4 by 5 feet (not quite square) with 2 seats - high
class! Then my husband used mostly leftover materials to make a 11 by 12
shed. Even has old kitchen cabinets. I have vinyl coated clothesline set up
for damp pads, etc. My english saddle is on it right now to keep the cats off
it. Use a turnbuckle at one end to get it tight. I had one of those 3 tier
kitchen wire basket things for storage before the cabinets. My bridles are on
one of those expandable wooden racks with pegs on it.  Not exactly like the
'Martha Stewart' barns you see in the magazines but it works the same. And
thank God for those big plastic storage boxes. Have fun - aren't barns more
fun than houses?

                                    Shelly in DE