Pride Project going to Northern California

msg. from Barney:

I will be vetting the Cuneo Creek 2 day ride in the redwoods this weekend
and will have the pride project running.  If any of you are going or know
anyone going and are interested then you can sign up at the ride.  We will
also be at the Texas Shootout for a special project on the 23rd.  If anyone
is interested in participating we still have openings.  e-mail me for more
information
<mailto:endurancevet@zianet.com>endurancevet@zianet<mailto:endurancevet@zianet.com>.com
Barney