Re: RC: Re: Re: The Winning Debate

suendavid@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< C'mon, I've traded equal potshots with Tom at his worst (or best) and I'm
 still standing and ready for more anytime schedule permits.  If I can take
 it, so can everyone else.

Yep!  Keep 'em coming you guys.  Even if I do have to look some of the more
technical terms up <g> -- I love these debates.  I think some people are
taking the "pot shots" the wrong way.

Sylvia