Re: RC: ELECTROLYTES - HELP!!!!!!

   Thanks, Heidi, for correcting my ignorance (you can tell I've never been
further out of the states than Canada) so graciously, and for providing the
information Tracey needed.  I'm posting this to RC rather than only
privately because I want others out there to know how much a newbie at
internet use like me appreciates informative, but gentle critisism such as
this.  It really encourages beneficial ridecamp discussion, along with
intelligent riding.

- Olivia