RE: New FEI standards

Thanks, Debi. I'm sure that some of my comments are going to leak back and
I'll start hearing rumbles from the Gulf again. But I really want to see the
innocent and decent endurance riding here....besides we don't have the kind
of money to compete in the evil, lucrative kind! <VBEG>

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
Cairo, Egypt
gabbani@starnet.com.eg

"I wanted to thank you personally for the insights you've added to this
discussion.  You've seen some of these disturbing trends in the sport
firsthand, so your thoughts and opinions have real value."