NEW FEI REGULATIONS

Debi,

I just want to thank you for having the courage to stand behind your
convictions.  I have watched so many people take big money and regret it
later, when they saw what happened to their horses.

Before anyone flames me, I know that in some circumstances, this can be a
life-changing decision for an impoverished owner, for whom the money can
make the difference between a college education for their kids or not, but
it is still heart-warming to hear tales where an owner repays the loyalty of
the horse with some in return.

They ask for so little...

Tracey