Re: RC: Mustangs

In a message dated 8/23/00 5:22:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
robandcarla@hotmail.com writes:

<< John Lyons would be dragged up and thrown rocks at.
 my intentions were to begin with the current owners in working them and
 showing them gradually in two lessons per week. Their handling capabilities
 have been mostly touched when fed. There are two horses. >>
Well that's a shame they would laugh at John....I just got a range raised two
year old stud colt from Idaho (not a BLM horse, but a Moyle that had never
been touched), and had him halter broke and ready to ship to Fla with 3 1/2 da
ys of John Lyon's methods. Sounds impossible right? Not so, I'm serious. I
had the use of a round pen, and did most of it in the first day. By the
second day i was touching him all over, and by the third day I had a halter
on him and was leading him. He's now at home and has never even run from me
once while catching him- he doesn't know how...
Please write, I'll offer any help I can.
Becky in Fla