Re: RC: WEC-France

In a message dated 8/21/00 2:52:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time, DebiG54@AOL.com
writes:

<< Valerie took two horses.  One was Charbiel, who she's been training at her
 farm.  She also took Brown R Timothy (Timmy), her daughter's horse who won
 both the Old Dominion and Biltmore.  From what I hear, Timmy is looking
great
 there.  Melissa is there, too, so could get the chance to race on her own
 horse if someone else is unable >>

That sure makes sense from afar.  Guess we'll have to see how it appears to
those one the scene...  :-)

Heidi