Re: RC: Mustangs

thought you all would enjoy this.  years ago i bought a 3 yr old
morgan/arab mare, had been caught only once as a weanling to have her butt
stitched from a dog bite, 2 and a half years later when we got her the
stitches were still in there.  took 4 adults an hour to catch her in the
pasture, took me 45 minutes in a stall to get old fashioned leg wraps on
her, an hour for the 4 of us to get her into a two horse trailer, 2 hour
ride home she never moved.  when we got her home we couldn't get her out
because she didn't know how to back up so she stood there while we took the
center divider out so she could turn around.

i was showing her under saddle, and placing in the classes, in THREE weeks.

karen