RE: RIDING WITH WRIST IN A CAST

In a message dated 8/20/00 11:37:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tracey@tbt.co.za writes:

<<  take one sachet of bute in a tot of brandy.  >>

Heidi replied:
>Caution:  bute in humans runs a risk of causing aplastic anemia.  Not
>something worth messing with just to not be sore at a ride...

We're talking men on horses with sticks.  Aplastic anemia is not on their
short list of things to be worried about.  :)

I saw a great applicable bumpersticker the other day: 'I drive way to fast
to worry about cholesterol'.

I must remember the brandy next time I have to give one of my mares oral
bute. . .

Maybe we ought to skip the bute altogether and just down the brandy. . .

Tara Wheeler
"She is the virgin harlot. She is vulgar, witty, knowlegable to a depth
that terrifies, cruel when she is most kind, unthinking while she thinks,
and when she seeks to build, she is as destructive as the corriolis storm."
Bijas from 'Dune Messiah' speaking about Alia and harpy@io.com