RIDING WITH WRIST IN A CAST

Just thought I'd share one of the "remedies" my crazy polo-crosse playing buddies use before a match : take one sachet of bute in a tot of brandy.  Shake head.  Go "aaaaaarggghhh" in typical cave man fashion.  Pick up stick, leap on horse and off you go.

You will feel NOTHING for the next 24 hours.  After that, you may be a tad sore.

Tracey