Tied Up

I need help.  My horse is the one horse who tied up at the National Champ.  I
just now got the blood work.  Had the office fax it to me.  I have not yet
talked to my vet.  He ran the blood that was collected the evening of the tie
up as well as blood from 9 days later (after we were home for 5 days).  The
SGOT from immediately post tie up was 14,724 (that's NOT a misprint) the SGOT
from 9 days later was down to 5,676. ALT/SGPT from tie up day was 1,037 and 9
days later was 177.  I understand we've got a ways to go before these numbers
get back to normal but I'm concerned about 5 other numbers.
Phosphorus   9.0
LDH         499
MCV         50.8
MCHC        36.3
RDW         19.6

Anything I need to really worry about?  Hard to tell when my vet is going to
be in touch and I'm tired of waiting.  What should I be doing?/ not doing?

Horse seems well and comfortable.

Thanks in advance
Sallie and Matty (what is all this fuss about?)