summer's is so close

Ha-ha-ha!!!  Great show-and-tell Tracy!!!  Yes, there IS life beyond
horses, i.e., non-horse posts on ridecamp.  I think we should have an
endurance-rider fashion show!  Walk down the runway in our horse-gear and
non-horse gear!  Anyhooo, keep writing this stuff!  Probably many of us
relate!

Karen

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.