Special Mixed Epoxy Pads

Kathy Adams KAdams@orgtek.com
Does anyone have experience with a compuond that is an epoxy that is mixed and then laid into the foot and allowed to harden into a full pad. One kind incorporates a mesh and the other doesn't. Any thoughts good, bad or ugly? Do they last in endurance? Please e-mail me privately at KAdams@orgtek.com

My Vet would like me to try these to add support at the sole area. I have been using Luwex rim pads and have recently changed to ShockTamers Rim pads. This "stuff" would replace the use of the rim pad and would not be under the shoe, but just in the sole area. Thanks in advance.         Kathy