Appology! Wannabe cowboys (was: Sheath Cleaning)

You know folks, I have to drink another cup or two of coffee, hit myself
over the head a couple of times... and stay away from the cough n' cold
medicine I've been living on these past days!  I delurked, only to write
some of the most confusing stuff possible.

Whitney B. kindly explained in an email that I was agreeing with Sandy, but
I typed my reply otherwise.  Opps!  That's what I get for putting in only 1
1/2 cents instead of two.

I'm sorry Sandy! --- we actually agree on the boots, and I screwed it up
big-time while writing the email making it sound otherwise!  Have I confused
anyone yet :->  ???

I am now retreating back to lurking mode and tossing the Dayquil aside for
awhile.

Kim

(rides with the pants *outside* of the boots...)