Re: RC: cross breeding horses(was Arab/ Percheron cross)

Or you can get the BEST of both breeds!

We are breeding Canabians - Putting  Canadien studs on Arabian mares -
the result so far has been wonderful - quiet Canadien minds in Arabian
bodies with added bone and a bit more muscle.  Easy to halter train,
quiet.  While we normally would not ride them till three, a seven year
old was riding  our 15 month old gelding bareback in the paddock last
week.  The gelding loved it.  Mind you, he lets us lay on him when he is
laying down in the pasture.

So you can get the best of both breeds.