Moab, Utah stayover

Hi,

Are you coming to The Lost Miner Ride in Gunnison?  What is your Route
that takes you through Moab?

Moab has a large arena on the south end of town.  The area code changed
two years ago from 801 to 435.  I don't have a Moab phone book but try
the number you have with the new area code and see what happens.  If
that does not work, try information for Joe Taylor who has a large horse
operation in Moab or the Moab/Grand County Chamber of Commerce.

There are tons of horse people in that area and there are a lot of old
trails that the locals can tell you about.  This is not exactly the time
of year to be riding in that country as we are having a heat wave and
Moab has been 105 degrees +.

Let me know your schedule and route and I'll make some more specific
recommendations for you.  My ranching partner was the BLM range rider in
that area in the 1950-60's and knows everyone there.

Joane White
Price, Utah
Lyoness@Castlenet.com