Re: RC: Re: pleasant dreams before a ride

In a message dated 8/15/00 12:53:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tracey@tbt.co.za writes:

<<  Now I stock up with videos (hence the Buffy info request) and rice
 cakes, and spend the night in front of the TV.  It helps me to relax, and I
 sleep like a log the next night. >>

The entire ridecamp would lynch you if you did that at a ride since you'd
have to run your generator to make the TV/VCR work!

I take two Tylenol PM very early in the evening (like around 8:00) then read
till I get sleepy.  Works at most rides, but nothing works the night before
Tevis -- I just deal with the fact that I am not going to get any sleep for
48 hours.  Then I sleep like the dead Sunday morning :)  This year my kids
made fun of  my "morning after" Tevis sleeping for weeks afterward.  They do
a really mean imitation of my breathing!  I finally got them to knock it off
by threatening to bring out their naked baby pictures the next time they had
friends over (that threat works every time).  They are definitely getting
their own hotel room next year!

Sylvia (I do NOT snore)