Sweepstakes, Arab 5 year old Mare Endurance?

Lori genesisfarms@uswest.net
I have a very well mannered, Sweepstakes purebred chestnut mare with chrome who needs a home where she is enjoyed.  With her excellent bone and long stride, not to mention boundless energy, I think she would excell in endurance.  I am an AHSA, IAHA, AMHR show judge who doesn't compete in endurance.  I have raised this mare from a foal and still own her mom.  Her father is the son of a U.S. top 10 Park horse.  Are you interested in this sweet imprint trained athlete with 90 days professional training under saddle, please e-mail or call me (406) 227-8156 - Montana